// News, updates, and other stuff...: October 20, 2006

Friday, October 20, 2006

October 20, 2006

I have alot to do today, so here are just a few things to keep you updated.

My ASL midterm went all right, by God's help. I kept thinking that I should trust in God. Boy did that help out!! Praise to Him alone!!

Tim has a new update on his blog!! Wow. Sorry, Tim. Welcome back to the blogging world. :)

School has now come to the end of the 8th week for me. Half way through the semester. Mixed thoughts about that. I am glad that I am continuing on with school, but I like my classes and my professors, esp. my Precalculus class and professor. My last 'new' class starts on Monday so we shall see what will happen there.

My cousin celebrated her 23rd birthday yesterday. Yay!! My aunt and uncle had a party at their house for her. It was cool.

There is something new that has started up and I have been asked to be one of the "team heads". I will share more about this later, but for now please pray for this whole new venture and for all of us involved.

With the holidays coming around soon things can get hectic, especially for those who are students with finals exams and projects and stuff. As a fellow student I know that it may get hard to focus with so much on our plate. Even though we may have so much to do, whether it be studies, projects, work, family life, or whatever may be on our plate, please remember, that we serve a God who is always there to help us. "Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved" (Psalms 55:22).

But we need to spend time with Him. Please do not neglect your quiet time with Him, whether or not it be in the morning, afternoon, or in the evening. Talk to Him, share with Him what is going on. Trust me, when you share with God the things on your heart, and ask Him to help, you will be surprised and relieved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home