// News, updates, and other stuff...: Stuff for August 27, 2006

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Stuff for August 27, 2006

Hello to all.

I can only give tidbits of what has happened lately. But before that I must apologize for not posting recently. I need to watch out that I do not get the "Tim" syndrome (j/k).

I went to SWYC and it was cool. It was nice to be in the mountains. Hopefully I can share some pictures later.

School starts for me tomorrow. Yay..... :Our dog is doing much better nowadays. Yay... :)

I noticed that both the Advent HOPE website, and the Audioverse website got renovations. Cool.

There are two big things coming up real soon. Freedom From Fear 2006 & Most Amazing Prophecies. I would like to ask that you keep both of these seminars in your prayers. Esp. Freedom From Fear.

It has been almost 5 months since my family suffered a huge loss. It has been real tough for some members of my family, especially one in particular. Please keep this one person, as well as our family in your prayers. Thanks.

Again I thank you for all of your prayers for the people and things that I have asked you to pray about. I just remembered what the Bible says in James 5:16b, " The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home