// News, updates, and other stuff...: Stuff for September 15, 2006

Friday, September 15, 2006

Stuff for September 15, 2006

Once again, I find myself with lots of things that I need to do. However I found out that my blog's old template design somehow got changed or altered or something, so I decided for now that I would go to a simpler one until they get my old one fixed. I hope they do, I liked that one.

Anyhow, here are some things that have been going on.

Freedom From Fear 2006 has been going on for about a week now. Pastor Skeete's messages are good. For those who live in the area, I really hope that you can all make it to the Sturges Center. For those who can not make it, you can listen to his topics for free on Audioverse. There is still time to come! It is not too late!! Come and be blessed by the messages being shared!!

The Most Amazing Prophecies begins tonight. I also would like to encourage all you of you to watch. For those who would like, you can watch them on both 3ABN and Hope Channel via both tv and the internet. Just go to their respective websites and follow the links.

There is other stuff but for sakes of time, I will post more later. I would like to ask one thing. Please keep these ministries, and other ministries that are going on right now in your prayers.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home