// News, updates, and other stuff...: September 21, 2006

Thursday, September 21, 2006

September 21, 2006

Just some news 'n stuff to keep you updated...

The Most Amazing Prophecies seminar has been going well. Pastor Batchelor is really hitting the prophecies in the Bible. The series has passed the halfway mark, but there is still time for you to watch. For more info, visit the M.A.P website.

Freedom From Fear 2006 has also been going well. The recordings of the meetings have been going well, according to my friend Mark. The topic sermons can be listened to and downloaded free from Audioverse and the Freedom From Fear 2006 website.

We have a new director of Advent H.O.P.E. Tim stepped down and now Jason Shives has stepped up. Tim thanks for all that you have done for us. Jason, I wish you the Lord's blessings and wisdom as you now 'take the lead'.

School is going ok. My class schedule is ok except for one class, which meets no where near the times of any of my other classes. It is not too bad though.

My friend Mark in a sense sold his computer and bought a new one. It's really nice. He uses it primarily for ministry work which is a really good thing. Mark if you are reading this, when are you going to get your Mac?

A good friend of mine Michael starts at UCLA this upcomming monday. He is going for his Ph.D in history. He moved in most of his stuff last week. I wish I could have helped him. Check out his webpage. He claims to not be a professional student, but I am not so sure...

Norman posted up something that caught my attention earlier this afternoon. I'll let everyone read it for themselves. Maybe I will post something here about that later. Speaking of Norman, he comes up with really cool things. I wonder how he does that.

Now that we have hit September, the weather is getting cooler. Yay!

There are other things, but again the time has come for me to 'sign off'.

A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.
Proverbs 15:1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home