// News, updates, and other stuff...: Minor update today...

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Minor update today...

I know that I need to post another "comprehensive" update, but due to the time right now, a minor one will have to do.

There have been weddings, anniversaries, and graduations to name a few of the things that have happened since May 24, my last post date.

I will ask one favor. I have decided to give Bible studies at my school. I do not know as much as say Norman or Tim or Alistair, but I can share what little I do know. Seeing as how I attend a public comm. college, there are probably tons of people who are searching. I am starting with about 3 or 4 people attending. Please pray for these people, the studies themselves, and one big thing. . . I currently still need to find some help in giving these studies. I still need my core group of helpers. Please pray that I find them.

More info about all of this hopefully will be shared soon. Thanks again!

"The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much."
James 5:16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home