// News, updates, and other stuff...: End of 2007

Monday, December 31, 2007

End of 2007

Greetings to all,

I hope that when you read this you have had a blessed and thoughtful Christmas. Well at the time I started writing this, there are only 4 more hours until 2008 is here. I am not sure what to think. I personally have mixed thoughts at this time of year. With one year ending comes a chance to look back at how we have grown--mentally, physically, and most importantly, spiritually. With another year beginning, is the chance to start new things that will help us grow in these areas. May I suggest something? This new year, "Take time". Take time for quiet time with God. It really helps. Take time to pray, study His Word the Bible, and just meditate on how much He loves you and how much cares for you. Take time to enjoy some things that you would not (as of now) normally enjoy.

With the new year upon us may we all strive to be more like Jesus!!

Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.

I Corinthians 11:1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home