// News, updates, and other stuff...: 4 in 1... in a very bad way...

Sunday, March 18, 2007

4 in 1... in a very bad way...

I need to make this short and I will post more later. I ask that you please keep my family and "immediate-extended" family in your prayers. We have lost 4 family member in less then 1 year. We just laid our fourth family member to his temporary rest. It is hard. I know that I have not posted much in the past on this area of our lives in the past, but it has been one of the most, if not the most, challenging, faith testing, and hard things to go through. I know that God is in control and that nothing happens without His "O.K" , but there may be, and very well could be, others in my family that are wondering. I just hope that among all this that we all stay faithful to Jesus, and that for those who need to comeback in whatever way, and whatever distance to God, do. Thanks ahead for the prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home